During the fifth semester, the student will partake in the production of a game. (If the student participated in a game production in the fourth semester, the student can choose a film production at the Danish Film School).
The student will work as a CGI-artist and/or animator and will be involved in the production of the game from start to finish.
This means that the student will gain insight into every part of the process of game creation, giving him or her a good understanding of the different challenges and tasks a game production presents.
Have a personal meeting with one of our teachers and learn more about our classes
Join us for an info evening where all details about the academy will be revealed
Go directly to the subscripion form and apply online
Some of the challenges during this semester will be:
- Development and production of a 3D game world. The 3DDA-student must have a balance of artistic sensibilities and technical understanding, to make sure that everything works in accordance with the game concept.
- Character production.
- Set and production of the necessary 3D models from 2D design in collaboration with the game director, the art director, the animators, the game designer and the level designer.
- Collaborating with rs to ensure that the 3D models function inside the game engine.
- Cooperation with the animators to produce character models that function in relation to the animation.
- The student works with the art director, visual designer and level designer to texture the 3D models.