The whole class will be divided into smaller groups, potentially in collaboration with external partners, e.g.: DADIU, the Danish Film School or Aalborg University.
The production will primarily be an interactive production, e.g. games, world-building, animation or game-cinematics using a game engine. Pipeline and production are iterative.
The student will work as a CGI-artist and/or animator and will be involved in the production of the game from start to finish.
During the semester, the students will collaborate with students from other educations within game-production disciplines. This provides the closest imitation of an actual production team.
This means that the student will gain insight into every part of the process of game creation, giving students a good understanding of the different challenges and tasks within a game production.
Have a personal meeting with one of our teachers and learn more about our classes
Join us for an info evening where all details about the academy will be revealed
Go directly to the subscripion form and apply online
Production 2 + Exam (30 ECTS)
- Development and production of a 3D game world. The 3DDA-student must have a balance of artistic sensibilities and technical understanding, to make sure that everything works in accordance with the game concept
- Character production
- Set and production of the necessary 3D models from 2D design in collaboration with the game director, the art director, the animators, the game designer and the level designer
- Collaborating with rs to ensure that the 3D models function inside the game engine
- Cooperation with the animators to produce character models that function in relation to the animation
- The student works with the art director, visual designer and level designer to texture the 3D models