During the fourth semester, the student will work on a group production.
The student can apply to one of the following:
– A production at Truemax in collaboration with an external client and professionals from the business. This might be a short-film, a complex 3D scene or something similar.
– The Danish Film School’s “Animations afgangsfilm”.
Through this project the student will strengthen his or her individual skills in order to reach a higher level of specialisation within his or her chosen field, but still have focus on the whole pipeline.
Furthermore, one of the highlights during this semester is the fact that the student learns to communicate in a clear language in a group as well as work on real productions with all the challenges and setbacks a production can bring. The production will set high standards for the student’s compliance with deadlines as well as the student’s ability to receive constructive criticism.
Have a personal meeting with one of our teachers and learn more about our classes
Join us for an info evening where all details about the academy will be revealed
Go directly to the subscripion form and apply online
Throughout the project the student can also work with:
- Production flow
- Script writing
- working with producers, directors, supervisors and leads
- Understanding how the pipeline works and the student’s role within the pipeline
- Working with professional CGI supervisors on a daily basis
- Color Correction