3D Digital Artist
3½ years SU-approved full time education
During the Digital Artist education, you will get well acquainted with all aspects of the production pipeline within VFX, games and animation. We combine art with technology in order to provide you with a broad knowledge of 3D animation. Later on, you will specialize within your specific field of interest, and during the last term you will take an apprenticeship anywhere in the world in the industry.
In the course of the education, you will enhance your theoretic, technical and artistic skills. You will work with all kinds of software to ensure that you will master the relevant technologies and know how to use them in different projects and productions – just as you will learn how to work as part of a team and on your own. As a student at the academy, you will work creatively, analytically and innovatively with productions from every aspect of the trade, such as advertising, entertainment (TV, film and games), architecture, tech and many other areas which in one way or another use 3D graphics.
About the education:
- 3½ years of full time studies.
- Approved for SU and additional SU
- In English (B-level required)
- The education evolves according to the development of the 3D industry
- Guest professors from the industry from all over the world
- Six months’ apprenticeship at a 3D company during the last term
- Study trip abroad during the education
- We welcome international students
- Located in the creative Nordvest neighborhood in Copenhagen, next door to KEA (Copenhagen Business Academy)
- Career opportunities within movies, games, advertising, architecture and many more
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Check out the story behind Crash Landed
Have a personal meeting with one of our teachers and learn more about our classes
Join us for an info evening where all details about the academy will be revealed
Go directly to the subscripion form and apply online